Threads of time...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hold that Hand.

I wouldn't stand tall
Loosing to my ego wall
I would rather bow down
Kneel and rise holding arms
That held me thru the falls
I'wd Raise not those eyebrows
Tomorrow staring in emptiness
When the last curtain falls
I would rather not have proud heart
But pride of a genuine heart
I would rather silence my noise
Always to hear the inner voice
Nothing more precious in my fold
Then a friend with heart of gold
Life is but like a clutched fist
Open it and sand of time falls
Hold on oh my cherished soul
Pearls of tear are not worth it at all
There are chapters of your memory
In diary of my life, like colorful rainbow
Without you it wouldn't be worth reading at all
There would be enough time to stiffen-up
In cold lonely recesses of my grave
Let me walk along for now where your shadow falls
Gazing at you with admiration & heart enthralled
The biggest ego is too small
When the final call calls !
I wouldn't stand tall
Loosing to my ego wall !

Labels:

posted by Nomade at 3:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home