Threads of time...

Monday, October 15, 2007

What does it feel like ...

when i say I love u
what do u feel
do u feel my embrace
or u feel like hiding ur face
when i say i love u
what u feel inside u
is it the trickle down ur spine
or compulsion to rush to me
and entwine me in ur arms
does ur heart skip a beat
or ur legs go numb with disbelief
or the tears i see in ur eyes
did i make u cry or u felt a lil shy
did ur mind go blank
or ur soul got flooded with emotion
do ur ears swell up
to hear those sweet words
or ur lips part to speak to thee
hold me ,caress me , do not let me flee
does ur bosom swell to meet mine
or you keep to urself ur love divine !!!

Labels:

posted by Nomade at 3:46 PM

1 Comments:

very apt questions...... just felt someone stole these feelings from my heart and penned it down....and i really pray someone has sincere and true answers for these questions for u ....

October 15, 2007 at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home