Threads of time...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A thread called me !

In the entanglements of web called life
I search for a thread
Called me,myself !

So many strings pulled in all directions
Each attached to a master
None for me !

Long wish lists of must haves and dos
Duties,expectations and aspirations
No vision for me !

Of what color strings are warmth,affection and love
Perhaps black which darkness can't see
Are they strong or weak !

I am the center yet nothing revolves around me
Puppet and pain ?
Bequeath yourself to thee !

Ordained and destined to be alone forlorned
When all said and done
Dirt put back to dirt !

Tomorrow another one will arise of same ashes
Rechristianed as another mould
Same story to be retold !

Labels:

posted by Nomade at 1:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home